Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yogesh Dewangan - My first blog

From Yogesh

Although the ‘Times of India’ of 16th July suggested a drought like situation and warned for water/electricity woes in the city, Sameena could feel her soul drenched. How I wish that thirsty land of Maharashtra could feel the raindrops as well. Hang on!! We are not here to discuss the drought situation (not at least on the kick-off day of Spandan!!).
I was of the opinion that I was perhaps the one who had his apprehensions regarding the event. But reading Sameena’s article learnt that I was not alone. And I am sure there would have been others as well with their pocketfuls of apprehensions. So here we are – a group of like-minded people J

I would really like to congratulate all who could make it on the first day of this event. Alok in particular for taking a lead and being present bang on time(leading from front, as they say!!!!! J).
It was really good to see people pour their ideas/feelings during this meeting and later on at ‘Peeli Mirchiyan’. I am hopeful we will continue with the same zeal and fervor.
Hey all Spandanians, it is a commitment to our own selves. Let us make this a successful venture. Hoping for more rains (spiritual as well as actual!!!)

No comments: