Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why I go to same Boutique?

Oh well... seems like me and Yogesh got the haircut on the same day...

Well now reading the post from Yogesh I think, I got inspired to search for a link Create or Post Blog. Being blogholic by nature, well I took 5 Mins (Yeah ... obviously exaggerated) to find the link.

For me Haircut is like once in 3-4 months activity, which, I afraid will soon become a yearly activity. And the only criteria to me is, get the appointment for the Haircut; go and relax. Well yes the problem still persists; Mr. Hair dresser cuts my hair. But you know what, when there are lot many hair and even Moon can see itself in the midnight clearly on my head, I prefer to go to the same HE person and he takes care of the rest. J Yeah I am in love with the Guy and with the Boutique... J

I got into this habit since I was in US of A and we (Me and My co-friends) used to go to one of the cheapest saloons out there, which would qualify easily probably for 3.5 star saloons here :p. Since then, it’s not acceptable getting a haircut, without looking at at-least 20 different hair styles with foreign models. Well you select the one and to your surprise, HE tells you, well you don’t have too many ...L... But Yeah I am in love with the Guy and with the Boutique... J

Today I found a Desi guy in the saloon (You would have understood why I would call somebody Desi ..) getting a haircut and trying to understand the Desi accent of HIM. Desi guy was a lot excited about the haircut, he had got and was checking for n number of creams and lotions ... Lovely desi wife in English dress was too standing beside him, giving me a good company.
Probably yes because of which again... Yeah I am in love with the Guy and with the Boutique... J

Well to be honest I thought of my decision yet again … Is it really important to be in Non Desi land and earn money? Well has really $ overtaken all the spice of life ... All the moments you spend with your entire family (Well ... I am talking beyond 2 people ...) I too come from a middle class family with the USA dream obviously. Being in US for close to 2 years now (Courtesy Infosys), I definitely thank god for not respecting me on my GRE abilities... J At a stretch I could stay there for Max 9 months :P .. Yes but even that was difficult as I used to dream about being with everybody daily... That used to be my favorite past time... Dreaming ... J (Yes I was in the middle of friends but you know what ... Let’s leave it here...you would understand me more in this continuous journey of Spandan ...) Somehow I don’t like to be alone when I don’t want to be.... I met many Desi people greeting with Angrej artificial smile, English chanting Hindu temples and the small lost kids in the color culture. Well also happened to be with Some close relatives listening to old Hindi songs every weekend and dreaming for 5 mins ... “Yes, I will be in India again” (To the contrary there next dream would be I want to buy a boat and go sailing … You know how much this is possible in India …. So first dream used to get over soon where second used to persist till the next weekend till the next Rafi’s song) ...Yes the only favorite past time used to be shopping ...where you spend some Dollars for yourself... J One of the activities being Hair cut on regular basis ... well really who cares about 18$... then ... I was in love with the GAL and with the Boutique... J

How would I feel cheating my-self on every weekend… Is it really important for me to wait for the day when Salary happens and smile only when I see the $ rising or is it important to enjoy 29 days and worrying only on the 30th day about my/our financial status... well for me I choose the second option. (Thanks to Amruta yes … She is the most active gal I have ever met in my life. She is Crazy about people here … Crazy to make things happen… Crazy to make a difference in others lives…On top of this … she has one more quality, she has the will power and the mind to make this happen, touch-wood, but yes I get the inspiration from her all the time.) Yes it’s difficult at times but come on... Kuch pane keliye kuch khona padta hai... one has to decide what you want and what you don’t ... I took another important decision of my life and I quit Infosys. Just to be with my dear once for some more time in real life. And just because of this I am in love with the Guy and with the Boutique... :) He gives me precious time to think about my EMI status without bothering about has the hair cut gone bad … ;)


Work Hard and Party hard.

No comments: