Thursday, July 17, 2008

My First Blog-Spandan First Day

Spandan has really awakened me and touched my soul .Since morning I could not think of anything else than Spandan.This does not mean that I did not work today:-),but yes my all imagination and thinking was revolving around Spandan.
Morning I and Alok was only the members to arrive first. I was bit disappointed by not seeing anybody for more 10 mins . slowly Girish entered the board room, followed by Yogesh..So Alok initiated the session. Sameena was in by that time ,joining Avdhut ,Ajay and Daksha. We discussed all the ideas that came into our mind. The time passes by and we could not even recognize as to we spend one and half our discussing about the things.
Yellow chilli was another one of the good experience of my life. Knowing group members was the key part ,but other than that I spoke my heart out there. That even I never spoke with Alok. It gave me confidence of speaking as well as thinking .The hahahhehehe time was Fantabulous.
LETS CHEERS FOR SPANDAN. LETS ROCK

No comments: